As ecommerce matures, much functionality that consumers and retailers expect is becoming increasingly standard. When building an online store, retailers do not need to have this standard behaviour bespoke developed because AspDotNetStorefront delivers it as a blank canvas. Additional bespoke functionality can be added easily and any visual design our creative people can conceive can be implemented.
What is it?
AspDotNetStorefront is a feature-rich, fully extensible ecommerce system built on the stable and mature Microsoft .NET framework. It has been designed by business minded individuals to support successful ecommerce, with heavy emphasis on search engine optimisation, sales promotion features and pain free integration to other business systems. The platform is currently used on over 10,000 individual websites around the globe including those of many high profile organisations like British Airways, Dr. Martens, Hilfiger Watches, Hewlett Packard, 3M and Makro.
AspDotNetStorefront provides a sophisticated foundation on which we can build any ecommerce solution, meaning that we can concentrate development budgets on the bespoke features and user experience that really make a difference to conversion ratios and basket values.
We chose this platform because:
- Commercial open source – we have the entire source code for the platform, and it is supported by a professional team of developers
- Enterprise class – The platform is scalable (natively web farm enabled) and the 64 bit version enhances performance for high volume sites
- Multi store – A single product database can be shared among multiple ecommerce stores
- Mobile enabled – device optimised content automatically delivered to mobile browsers
- Integration enabled – AspDotNetStorefront has rich capabilities to facilitate integration with other systems such as accounting, onsite search, behavioural merchandising etc.
To find out more about AspDotNetStorefront, either download our factsheet or contact us or call us on 01455 559005.